U.S. FULL COPYRIGHT RESEARCH PRODUCTS
♦ Sample Report Located Below ♦
The most comprehensive research products in the market providing the information you need to assist in the determination of copyright status and ownership of a specific creative property such as a motion picture, literary work, television program, screenplay, song, art, or fictional character. Full copyright products include:
- U.S. Full Copyright Search
- Unexploited Work Search3Fine Art Search
- Character Search
- Animated Property Search
Purpose – What do you use copyright searches for?
Use the U.S. Full Copyright Search to:
- Help determine the current ownership and registration status of a particular creative property.
- Secure financing and perform due diligence.
- Satisfy Errors & Omissions insurance requirements.
- Identify transfers of rights and other recorded documents relating to a specific work.
Product Details – Features of our U.S. Full Copyright Products
The U.S. Full Copyright Search features:
- Copyright registrations and renewal status.
- Authorship data, including death date and information regarding heirs.
- Identification of underlying and derivative works and related registration/renewal status.
- Assignment of rights history as recorded in the U.S. Copyright Office or entertainment industry publications.
- Licenses and rights information, such as television and video distribution rights.
- Future projects or plans based on the work – broadest coverage in the market.
Our U.S. Full Copyright Search has several distinct advantages:
- Reports are organized into custom, logical categories based on research findings for better readability and ease of use.
- Integrated Table of Contents for complex, long reports.
- Enhanced Industry News coverage beyond traditional trade journals and newspapers, including internet research to uncover small, independent projects under development or in production.
- Copies of official U.S. Copyright Office documents and applications delivered in PDF, when requested.
- Advanced Methodology: Each report is approached as a separate research project allowing the subject matter to determine the format and scope instead of the reverse, resulting in a truly customized report.
- Objective research analysis to allow the client or attorney to determine the nature of Recorded Documents with the U.S. Copyright Office.